We take care of your trees so you can take care of your business.
Commercial Tree Services for Connecticut Properties
About Rayzor's Edge Tree Service
As a local and independent company, we offer a competitive alternative to national organizations. We understand Connecticuts's regulatory compliance requirements and offer flexibility to do the job in the most cost-effective and efficient manner.
Our competitive pricing, safe operations, and record of timely job completion can help reduce your ongoing maintenance costs, while our experienced, skilled employees and use of advanced equipment mean the job will be done right each and every time.
Who We Work With
Commercial-Grade Equipment for Commercial Tree Services
Our Equipment & Capabilities
- Grove 4100L Crane - With a 197' boom and 115-ton capacity, this crane allows us to dismantle trees that are in hard-to-access areas and up to 160' away.
- Palfinger Grapple Saw - This knuckleboom crane is equipped with a grapple saw that can reach vertically up to 106 feet. It is run with a remote control which allows us to remove most trees without having to access the canopy.
- Sennebogen - This machine allows us to clear land and remove trees under 70' in height at incredible speeds. It is best used for roadside clearance, land clearing, and right-of-way work.
- Omme Spider Lift - This is a 90' lift on tracks that allows to access areas where trucks cannot go.
- Bucket Trucks - Our bucket trucks have a 75-foot working height and are approved to work around utility lines.
- Mini Skid Steers - These handy tools allow our amazing crews to quickly move heavy material. They can fit through 42" openings which makes them incredibly versatile.